Special Events Guidebook & Application

All events within the City of Lebanon, public right-of-way require a special event permit.   Click the links below for information regarding special events and the required application.

If your event is a large-scale, festival or walk/run that requires barricades/street closures, please review the Major Special Events Guidebook and complete the Major Special Events Application for permit. 

If your event is a small event that is held in a city park, or is a walk/run that is held on the Lebanon/Countryside YMCA Trail or does not require any street closures, please review the Minor Special Events Guidelines and complete the Minor Special Events Application for permit.